Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who Am I To Be Blind?

Dear Friends,
I just wanted you to know about how excited I am for General Conference this weekend. I'm way excited. I never have really put any effort into General Conference because I was always disinterested, so this is basically the first time that I've actually been looking forward to Conference. But I've come to realize that servants of the Lord are going to be speaking to me about the things that I need to know and many important topics. That's pretty significant, I would say. With that perspective, I look forward to a wonderful, counsel-filled weekend.
Love,
Emily

P.S. It's freaking me out that the semester is almost over. It seems like I just graduated from high school, but it's been almost a year. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment